How secure is Cloud Leo?
We take security very seriously and work with Amazon Web Services and our credit card processor to assure its integrity in Cloud Leo:
- Access to Cloud Leo resources is controlled. Access to Cloud Leo is gained through a custom license manager built specifically for you, using information provided at registration and secret keys you have with Amazon, to ensure that you and only those you authorize can use the service.
- All data transmissions between the workbench and Cloud Leo are authenticated and encrypted. All transmissions of data between the workbench and Cloud Leo are authenticated via SSH and encrypted using 256-bit encryption.
- Your data does not persist in Cloud Leo. All simulation data is purged from Cloud Leo instances provisioned for a simulation and the instances themselves are deleted once simulation results have been successfully downloaded back to the workbench for post-processing.
- Your credit card information is handled by a PCI compliant card processor. No credit card data is stored on our web servers. All credit card information provided during registration is managed by our credit card processor, Stripe. Stripe is PCI compliant and certified as a Level 1 Service Provider, the most stringent level of certification available. Click here for more information about Stripe's security procedures.
- Your cloud computing infrastructure provider is SAS 70 Type II certified, ISO 27001 certified, and PCI compliant. Cloud Leo runs on cloud computing infrastructure provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS). Amazon has many years of experience designing large data centers and has comprehensive policies in place to ensure physical security, secure services and data privacy. Click here for more information about AWS security.