Latest release enhances industry-leading capabilities and expands the analysis domain for ADS CFD
Danville, Calif. - April 30th, 2016 - AeroDynamic Solutions, Inc. (ADS) today announced the availability of ADS 6.8, a significant update to its turbomachinery CFD solution suite.
- Improved Aerodamping and flutter analysis for turbomachinery applications. Release 6.8 introduces improved capabilities for aerodamping and flutter analysis. With the new capabilities, aerodamping calculation times can be dramatically shortened from a week or more, to less than 1 day.
- User signal handling. In release 6.8, code LEO will now handle user generated signal events by checkpointing all simulation data and then gracefully stopping all processes. Only available for linux.
- Improved variable gamma functionality. Release 6.8 also includes a major update to variable gamma functionality.
- ADS Workbench updates. Release 6.8 includes multiple user enhancements such as signal handling, automatic termination of cases that have blown up. Improved advanced charting capabilities. Customization of charts for various output files. Customization of the compressor speedline generator.
- ADS Workbench Viewer Mode. In Release 6.8, multiple users can review the same workspace simultaneously without interfering with the execution of cases within that workspace.
"We continue to incorporate capabilities deemed of high importance to our turbomachinery clients," said Bob Ni, Chairman and CTO of ADS. "ADS 6.8 offers a significant upgrade to our existing capabilities and enables our clients to further streamline aero analysis. The goal at ADS has always been to enable confidence in designs, and ADS 6.8 continues with that tradition."
For more information about ADS or to register for a free 30-day evaluation, please visit www.adscfd.com.
ADS delivers aerospace-class CFD for the global turbomachinery industry. Built on the innovations of Ron-Ho Ni and rooted in decades of cutting edge aerospace application, the ADS solution suite enables turbomachinery designers to tackle a wide range of compressor and turbine flow problems with confidence. The company is privately held and headquartered in Pleasanton, CA. For more information or to download a free 30-day evaluation, please visit www.adscfd.com.